Penned down a few lines for my better half on her b’day- Dec 17th :
When I look back at the days gone by,
I wonder what it is, that always gives me a high;
What makes me laugh at times, or partway smile a smile,
What makes me sad at times, but makes the ‘making-up’ worthwhile
The mot juste answer as we all know,
Is not hidden away from thy eyes to see;
It’s my “someone special”, beautiful as ever,
Beautiful than anyone else, could ever be;
I love you my honey, and you too know,
That this ‘love’ divine, is only to grow;
I adore the fact, that you love me so,
And to this precious ‘love’, I do bow;
God must have spent hours and hours,
Perfecting his magnum opus, going crazy;
When he was thinking about true ‘beauty’,
And the varied elements of my beautiful lady;
With you, every day of my life is a lucky day,
To you, I’ll make all happiness in the world befall;
I need not even say, but I still will say,
You’ll always be- MY belle of the ball.
I'm an ex-Fauji (NDA-IMA)...left the army because of an accident (lost rt hand)...got hold of life...became a leftie...started driving n writing with left...took CAT n GMAT(740)...Joined n left ISB after 20 golden days...Joined IIM Ahmedabad from there...PGP 2007 - 2009...Currently in Chennai... Well, Life is iffy !!
Quotes I live by...
- Stretch out your limits once a while...lest you lose your elasticity... (recent offhand thought)
- It's better to burn out, than fade away (Neil Young)
- This too shall pass...
- Shit happens...Life Goes on... (adapted from Forrest Gump)
- Don't be sad, it's over...be glad, it happened !!
- He Knows not his own strength, who hath not met adversity - Ben Johnson
- Do whteva you want...Don't get caught !! (NDA)
- Rules are like rulers...some can be bent, others can be broken :)
My Favourites in this blog
- NDTV/CNN: About Me
- This was me then...The love story...
- The Accident
- Better to have loved n lost. . .
- Sh*t happens...Life goes on...
- Operation Welcome: "Newly wed lady wife"
- My Autobiography
- IIM'A or ISB ??
- 'Not Expecting' from......
- My 2 cents dedicated to life
- Game theory in daily life
- Mussorie Nights at IMA
- The "4 Knows"